USC Arcadia Hospital is a non-profit 348-bed facility, which offers a full range of care, including medical, surgical, oncology, obstetrics, pediatrics intensive care (neonatal and adult) and comprehensive cardiac services. We have an outstanding Medical Staff consisting of over 600 physicians who deliver care in a culturally sensitive setting and we are proud to be fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Medical Staff Office
The Medical Staff Office (MSO) develops, manages, and performs governance and credentialing activities related to over 600 Physicians and Allied Health Professionals. The Medical Staff Services Offices provides assistance to Medical Staff and Allied Health Professional Staff. The Office is located on the first-floor hallway of the main building.
Please contact us for questions or assistance with any of the following:
- Processing Initial Applications and Reappointment Applications for Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- Processing Requests for new procedures, privileges or extension of privileges.
- Assist with privileging, proctoring and observation requirements.
- Medical Staff Committee Assignments
- Medical Staff Calendar
- Support staff for Medical Executive Committee, General Medical Staff, Department, Section and Committee Meetings
- Questions regarding Medical Staff Bylaws, General Rules and Department Rules Regulations, and Policies
- Maintain computer database with physician information
- Annual Medical Staff dues
- Status Changes / Requirements
- Emergency On-Call Requirements
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.