Adult and College Volunteers
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to communicate compassion
- Physical and skill requirements for the desired volunteer program
- Attendance of Orientation and occasional mandatory meetings
- Availability for one four-hour shift per week. To maintain active status,
volunteers must work a minimum of eight hours per month.
- A Social Security Number is required for adult volunteers to process a
- All hospital volunteers must have a two-step Tuberculosis (TB) skin test
or chest x-ray if positive. The hospital will provide screening testing
at no expense to you.
- 2 letters of recommendation will be required for adult volunteers.
- Letters of recommendation and verification of hours are available after
150 hours of service.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.