Student Volunteers - High School Students
We will be accepting applications on Wednesday, June 15th from 4-5pm in
the North Lobby. *Please be aware, only a small amount of spaces will
- Must be 14 years of age to apply and not yet a senior in high school.
- Commit to 9 hours of training. Complete a minimum of 100 hours of service
on an annual basis. There is no maximum.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Once training has begun, obtain TB test clearance either from the hospital
(at no cost to you) or from a medical office of your choice (your cost).
- Attend an annual USC Arcadia Hospital skills day training session.
- Be able to perform the essential requirements of the position assigned.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Download Student Volunteer Letter
Download Student Volunteer Application