Student Volunteers - High School Students
We will be accepting applications on Saturday, September 16th from 10-11:30am
in Lewis Hall, located at the back of the hospital. *Please be aware,
only a small number of spaces will be available. Contact Ms. Lindsey at
626-821-2325 with any further questions.
- Must be 14 years of age to apply and not yet a senior in high school.
- Commit to 9 hours of training. Complete a minimum of 100 hours of service
on an annual basis. There is no maximum.
- Attend mandatory meetings.
- Once training has begun, obtain TB test clearance either from the hospital
(at no cost to you) or from a medical office of your choice (your cost).
- Attend an annual USC Arcadia Hospital skills day training session.
- Be able to perform the essential requirements of the position assigned.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
Download Student Volunteer Application